I am in the process of building a new site so for now I am using this blog page.All the info you need should be here. X Jo

Monday 21 July 2008

TRNSSTR TRACK



Right now I am busy in the studio working on tracks with production partner Pete Gleadall. We go under the name Trnsstr. So this is the new Trnsstr track it's called "As You Like It" available now on Beatport. Hope you like it.

See comments on the track:

Anja Schneider – “Love all mixes… awesome release! Panorama Dub is ace!!!”
Luciano – “Excellent, will play for sure. Good dub version. Will support.”
Gregor Tresher – “Cool tracks, will play out. Original and dub for me.”
Paco Osuna – “I love Panorama dub! Is a super funky track, deeper, I love it!”
Ali Schwarz – (Tiefschwarz) – “Again, a very nice release on Viva. Great remixes! Excellent!”
Luca Bacchetti – “Cool tracks!!! I love the original and Panorama dub! Nice work!”
Michel De Hey – “Nice remixes, Panorama + Nicole mixes are my favourite.”
Davide Squillace – “TG and Panorama mix does it for me..”
Deetron – “Yeah sounds good.”
Danton Eeprom – “Very cool TG remix. Nice dub also!”

As You Like it ( Original) - Trnsstr

As you like it ( Panorama Mix) - Trnsstr